CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Who Is The Voucher Scheme Aimed At?
Anybody who has a product OR a service to sell online! If you are selling a product (shoes, jewellery, plants, clothes, etc.), then this grant is aimed at you! If you are selling an online service (online piano lessons, online yoga classes, online one-on-one tuition, online counselling, etc.) then this grant is aimed at you! You need absolutely no knowledge or expertise of the Grant Application Process – we will guide you through it.
What You Need To Know
- Vouchers are worth up to €2,500 with a 10% contribution from the business
- You can use them to develop a new e-commerce (online shop) website from scratch OR upgrade an existing one
- You can add online payments or booking systems
- You can also advertise online or subscribe to a Retail Platform Solution (softawre that handles the transactions for you).
- If you previously received a Trading Online Voucher, you are still eligible for a second voucher
- You must be trading for at least 6 months
- You must employ between 1 and 10 staff
- Your annual turnover must not exceed €2,000,000
- You are required to attend a ‘Trading Online’ Seminar with your Local Enterprise Office (approx. running time 2 hours and held online through the Zoom app.)
How Do I Get The Ball Rolling?
First thing to do is to contact your local enterprise board and ask them about availability on the next TOV (Trading Online Voucher) webinar – ( Find their contact details – https://www.localenterprise.ie/Find-Your-Local-Enterprise-Office/ ). Once you sit through this online webinar you will then get a link to an application form.
If you need help filling out the application form (some of the questions relate to design, goals, etc.) that’s no problem; simply call us and we can guide you through the whole process.
Once you have submitted the form, a panel will look at the proposal and a decision will be made with in two weeks or so (there’s a high demand at the moment, as the scheme is set to expire on the 30th of September). Upon approval, you simply contact us again and we proceed from there.
Any questions/queries, simply email email@example.com or call 087 661 2569.